Wednesday, January 7, 2009

At work . . .

hello . . . .

now it's da seventh day of 2009, and the good thing is : we survived the 1st week of NewYear. wanna know the BAD things about? Yes ! ! ! My pay and comm not in yet . . . that's what this is all about . . .



i am a Sales Advisor for a well known Japanese Car . . .



They make a very economical, user friendly and pocket friendly car as well . . . very competitive . . .



we have One top sales person that sell by volume and his name is Vince [ a smoking free dude for 7 days now . . . . congrats . . . ]



that's my colleagues [ actually my sales managers - James and his Assistant - Patsy] . . . not seen here in this post is Zoen Yee and Eddy . . . .

so if any of you readers and visitors like to help me funding my photography hobbies . . .feel free to drop an comments ya . . . . .

see ya . . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment